All the amazing Happy New Year 2018 Greetings Messages, Quotes and wishes are available here which you can download easily. Celebrations are made of because we have enter into the Happy and Fresh New Year. New Year is the time to celebrate and appreciate all the Good lucks which you have got in the previous year. Most people remain upset at the New Year because they thought that this New Year would be same as the previous year. They don’t take interest in the celebrations and welcoming parties of Happy New Year and they remain busy in their activities till New Year celebrations pass and complete. They are the people who are aware of hardships and miseries of life.
New Year is the time to celebrations and celebrates this New Year with Happy New Year 2018 Greetings Messages as we are welcoming the New Year by arranging parties and celebrations. This is the best way to welcome the Happy New Year but in this way you become and feel special happiness that you can’t get about whole year. In the previous year definitely you have experience the beautiful moments of life and enjoy them by Happy New Year Messages. You can also face the hard realities of life in the previous year so; forget all the things of previous year. Forget that what has happen in the previous year and forget all the bad lucks and miseries of life. Start your Happy New Year with Happy New Year 2018 Greetings Messages and share these beautiful Happy New Year Messages with your family, friends and close relatives.
Happy New Year 2018 Greetings Messages, New Year wishes Greetings and Happy New Year Messages are give here which you can share with your special ones. These Happy New Year 2018 Greetings Messages, quotes and wishes are so impressive that you also inspire with these following greetings messages. You can also share these greetings messages and quotes with your family, friends and close relatives in order to impress them. These messages would help you in wishing the Happy New Year. Convey your warmest wishes and feelings in the form of Happy New Year 2018 Greetings Messages, quotes and wishes.
Happy New Year Messages For Your Family
Family is that part of your society that loves you without gaining anything from you. They love you as you are the blood relations of them so they love you without any reason. Wish a Happy New Year to your family with those wishes that come from the heart.
[WISHING MESSAGES FOR FAMILY]
- You made last year so special for me. It is my greatest wish that this coming year be special for you.
- As we step into another year I’d like to thank you for lifting me up every time when I am down and encouraging me to move forward. Have a beautiful year!
- Life changes, but my New Year wish for you remains the same- I wish you happiness, good health and well-being from the bottom of my heart!
- I wish you to look forward to the upcoming year with confidence and courage, giving wings to your dreams! Live your life to the fullest extent, Happy New Year!
- Years come and pass but what it takes to make them worthwhile is someone’s unconditional love, wonderful memories and zest offered to live them fully. You have given me all of theses and much more in (___) and I know there will be more to come from you in (____).
- Wishing a very Happy New Year to the one who adds sunshine to our family.
- A family like ours lights up every year with happiness and joy! And I am lucky to be a part of it! Happy New Year.
- Families are like fudge mostly sweet with a few nuts. Happy New Year 2018.
- My sister, my first friend, my constant support: In the coming year, I wish you all of the blessings you truly deserve. I love you, Sis.
- Now, in the New Year, we look back upon warm memories. You’ve had a hand in every wonderfully warm memory I have, Mom. Happy New Year!
- Happy New Year Grandma. I wish you a bright New Year, just like every year you have brightened in my life. Thank you.
- To my awesome brother: thank you for the fun, and sometimes embarrassing memories we share. Let’s keep that tradition going in the upcoming year. Happy New Year.
- As I look forward to a New Year, I always think of the gifts my parents have given me. Though we’re miles apart, you are always in my thoughts. Happy New Year.
Happy New Year Messages For Your Friends
Friends are the part of your society that gives you happiness throughout when they remain with you. They are loyal with you because sometimes they have become closer than our blood relations. Sometimes when you are in a depressed manner then they make you happy as you have don’t any worriedness. Wish them a Happy New Year with these impressing Happy New Year 2018 Greetings Messages and wishes.
[WISHING MESSAGES FOR FRIENDS]
- Knowing you has been a master class in true friendship. During the New Year, I hope to emulate your love and warmth. Wishing you a very Happy New Year.
- Another year of success and happiness has passed. With every new year comes greater challenges and obstacles in life. I wish you courage, hope and faith to overcome all of the hurdles you may face. May you have a great year and a wonderful time ahead.
- Another year has passed, another year has come. I wish for you that, with every year, you achieve all of your dreams. May God pour love and care on you. Happy New Year.
- Every year we make resolutions and we vow to keep them. This year, my only resolution is to keep spending time with you.
- I’m so excited to make new plans and new memories with you. Let’s make this year as good as the last one.
- This time of year, it’s important to gather friends around and spend time together. I am eager to ring in the New Year with you.
- Every year we try to diet and exercise. Maybe this year our plans will actually work. Happy New Year friend.
- Remember when we were young and wanted to stay up for New Year’s? Now we are old and all we want to do is sleep.
- Last year we got older and slower but we had a good time. Let’s make sure we do the same in this New Year.
- Happy New Year friend. I hope you saved some champagne because I’m going to need some drinks all year.
- This year may we continue to share the genuine friendship that adds happiness and warmth to even the most mundane days.
- You’re supposed to let go of the past and start off new. You are supposed to forgive all those who hurt you and be open to new relationships, with open arms. That is why, it is called the ‘New’ Year. May you have a Happy New Year friend!
Funny Happy New Year Wishes
Sharing these funny Happy New Year messages put your special ones into laugh at the day of Happy New Year. This is the best sign of happiness of the coming New Year and you can also make happy your lover happy by the help of these funny Happy New Year Wishes.
- Wishing you 12 months of success, 52 weeks of laughter, 365 days of fun, 8760 hours of joy, 525600 minutes of good luck and 31536000 seconds of happiness.
- Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.
- I’ve been waiting 365 days to say “Happy New Year” since I had so much fun saying it last year. Happy New Year, Friend.
- May this New Year bring actual change in you, nor recurrence of old habits in a new package.
- A New Year is the chance to start over with a clean slate. Too bad my credit card won’t start over with a blank slate.
- The most fun part about making New Year’s resolutions is breaking New Year’s resolutions. Can’t wait to mess up with you.
- I’m so excited for the New Year 2018. Unfortunately, I don’t have any resolutions to make since I’m already perfect.
- Happy New Year. Here is a wish for the New Year from someone who is adorable, handsome and intelligent and wants to see you smiling always.
- Happy New Year. Here’s to another year pretending that I like you people.
- Happy New Year. Here’s to having a fresh start at binge eating, boozing, and slacking off.
- We all get the exact same 365 days. The only difference is what we do with them.
- This year may I wish you finally learn how to use your smartphone properly?
Bible Verses for The New Year
As you know that Bible is the Holy Book and all things in it are true having genuine reasons related to people. Wish your special ones a Happy New Year by Holy and Religions Wishes so that they feel good.
[BIBLE VERSES OF NEW YEAR]
- Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.1 Peter 1:3
- For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11
- Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17
- Go, eat your bread with joy, and drink your wine with a merry heart, for God has already approved what you do. Ecclesiastes 9:7
- Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced,… 1 Chronicles 16:11-12
- Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17
- In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs 16:
- Besides this you know the time that the hour has come for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed. The night is far gone; the day is at hand. So then let us cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light. Let us walk properly as in the daytime, not in orgies and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and sensuality, not in quarreling and jealousy. Romans 13: 11-13
- Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean. Your filth will be washed away, and you will no longer worship idols. And I will give you a new heart with new and right desires, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony heart of sin and give you a new, obedient heart. And I will put my Spirit in you so you will obey my laws and do whatever I command. Ezekiel 36:25-27
- No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven. Philippians 3:13-14
- Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6
- Our fathers disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, that we may share in his holiness. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it. Hebrews 12:10-11
- So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?” Hebrews 13:6
- Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16
- Be still in the presence of the LORD, and wait patiently for him to act. Don’t worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes. Psalm 37:7
- Yet those who wait for the LORD will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary. Isaiah 40:31
- He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. Ecclesiastes 3:11
- The unfailing love of the LORD never ends! By his mercies we have been kept from complete destruction. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each day. I say to myself, “The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!”Lamentations 3:22-24
- Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:18-19
- Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7