New Year is the time of the beginning of joys, happiness and lots of hopes. The main purpose of the New Year Famous Quotes 2018 is to wish and inspire your beloved one. Moreover the other purpose of the New Year Quotes is only to celebrate the Happy New year by wishing the special ones. New Year Inspirational and Famous Quotes play a vital role to convince your lover towards you. New Year Quotes are basically that words which motivate people to take great life turning decisions. Similarly, these Quotes will help someone to take the risk and great decision once in the life. So use and share the following funny New Year quotes with your special ones.
These inspirational famous Quotes which are sending to love ones for wish Happy New Year. these are also using for Facebook as well as WhatsApp status. These famous quotes are collecting from the different sources only for your help so that you can easily wish and inspire your lover. We specially do this struggle of gathering the funny New Year quotes for you and your convenience. There are some best and unique collections of the Happy New Year Famous Quotes 2018 and Messages which can be used for the wishing and as well as an fb and whatsApp status. So simply you have to copy these best and unique happy New Year quotes and SMS and share with your friends, lovers and Special ones.
New Year is the real time to celebrate your life according to the New Year occasion. To enjoy the New Year, leave every work and concentrate on the celebrating the New Year so that you feel the true joy and happiness on the occasion. Moreover, I advise you to leave your professional life too and just spend these beautiful moments of the life with your friends and your special ones. Doing that you can enjoy and understand the meaning of life and also you feels some pleasure.
New Year Famous Quotes 2018
New Year 2018 is coming soon and don’t miss a single chance to celebrate it. Don’t forget to wish your special ones in the making the celebration of the New Year. So we help you in wishing a New Year to your special ones. Here in the following we provide you the some distinctive collection of the Happy New Year Quotes which you use to wish your special ones. so have a short look to the following collection and hope you will like the following New Year Famous Quotes 2018 and messages.
Best Quotes Ever For New Year
- “Celebrate endings – for they precede new beginnings.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- “And now we welcome the New Year, full of things that have never been.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
- “Well, The Year Is Finally Wrapped up, Looking Back, I Made Mistakes Along Just like The Next Man, As a Matter of Fact, I Have Wronged, Disappointed, Been Inpatient a Little Insecure, Been Out of Control and at Times Hard to Bare With. My Prayer Dear Family and Friend is That You Forgive Me and Continue to Bare With Me as I Look Upon Myself and Work on Myself on The Next Coming Years, I Haven’t Been The Best of Friends But Sure I Will As I Continue To Seek God’s Enlightenment and Wisdom. I Love You All and Bless You In God’s Name.” – William Nsubuga
- “Life goes by so very fast, my dears, and taking the time to reflect, even once a year, slows things down. We zoom past so many seconds, minutes, hours, killing them with the frantic way we live that it’s important we take at least this one collective sigh and stop, take stock, and acknowledge our place in time before diving back into the melee. Midnight on New Year’s Eve is a unique kind of magic where, just for a moment, the past and the future exist at once in the present. Whether we’re aware of it or not, as we countdown together to it, we’re sharing the burden of our history and committing to the promise of tomorrow.” – Hillary DePiano
- “The attraction of New Year is this: the year changes and in that change we believe that we can change with it. It is far more difficult however to change yourself than turn the calendar to a new page. We are creatures of faith, like it or not.” – R. Joseph Hoffmann
- “We spend January 1st walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives…not looking for flaws, but for potential.” – Ellen Goodman
- “No one knows the future, yet we can’t stop guessing while expecting of only the good, and not the bad or even both.” – Auliq Ice
- “Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the New Year.” – John R. Dallas Jr.
- “A year of ending and beginning, a year of loss and finding…and all of you were with me through the storm. I drink your health, your wealth, your fortune for long years to come, and I hope for many more days in which we can gather like this.” – C.J. Cherryh
Best New Year Famous Quotes 2018
- “There are greater things to be achieved in every New Year, and each and everyone must prepare themselves to be great, not by words of the mouth, but by a lot of sacrifices.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
- “The love at Christmas should be with us throughout the coming year.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Any new beginning is forged from the shards of the past, not from the abandonment of the past.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Honor to the earth,” the abbot said, “honor to the dead in the passing of the year; honor to the living, in the coming of the new. A Great Year passes tonight. A new one begins. Let the good that is old continue and let the rest perish….” – C.J. Cherryh
- “As the old year retires and a new one is born, we commit into the hands of our Creator the happenings of the past year and ask for direction and guidance in the new one. May He grant us His grace, His tranquility and His wisdom!” – Peggy Toney Horton
- “The great miraculous bell of translucent ice is suspended in mid-air. It rings to announce endings and beginnings. And it rings because there is fresh promise and wonder in the skies.” – Vera Nazarian
New Year Famous Quotes 2018
- “For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul and a new nose; new feet, a new backbone, new ears, and new eyes. Unless a particular man made New Year resolutions, he would make no resolutions. Unless a man starts afresh about things, he will certainly do nothing effective.” – G.K. Chesterton
- “Make New Year’s goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you’re interested in fully living life in the year to come.” – Melody Beattie
- “May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early! My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall!” – Aleister Crowley
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” – Brad Paisley
- “Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress.” – Charles Kettering
- “Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier’…” – Alfred Tennyson